The Council of Elders

Login here.. And play nice..

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Council of Elders

Login here.. And play nice..

The Council of Elders

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

4 posters

Should i use this ltitle clip in a future pvp video?

riverasho

Male Number of posts : 173
    Registration date : 2008-09-13

Should i use this ltitle clip in a future pvp video? Empty Should i use this ltitle clip in a future pvp video?

Post by riverasho Sat Nov 22, 2008 12:59 am

Its basically me iceblocking a whole bunch of deathcoils Razz and a clip of me iceblocking a pom fireball then the guy iceblocks my pom pyroblast it was funny ;s. To people who dont know

Iceblocking Presence of Mind(instance cast on any spell you want under 10 sec) and iceblocking deathcoil are what the top mages do Wink Wink

Ignore the shout outs at the end i just put that to test the movie out... its short and its my first time trying anything like this.. tell me if i should use those clips

BTW this is on retail me owning lvl 70 warlocks in 60 blues... all the clips you see in here i cut out but i won all of them Razz ofcouse Wink AND YA WITH THE BLUE GEAR I HAVE LIKE 500 SPELL DMG AND 6K HEALTH SO ITS CRAP! ask lindon i beat him in his full s2 with my 60 blues on retail Wink AINT THAT RIGHT LINDON

http://files.filefront.com/Shortmoviewmv/;12241327;/fileinfo.html
    Niina
    Niina
    Forum Goddess
    Forum Goddess

Female Number of posts : 2714
    Registration date : 2008-06-29

Should i use this ltitle clip in a future pvp video? Empty Re: Should i use this ltitle clip in a future pvp video?

Post by Niina Sat Nov 22, 2008 2:56 am

lol nice.. I'll check it out little later Smile
    Kemsyt
    Kemsyt
    Retired
    Retired

Male Number of posts : 3881
    Registration date : 2008-06-28

Should i use this ltitle clip in a future pvp video? Empty Re: Should i use this ltitle clip in a future pvp video?

Post by Kemsyt Sat Nov 22, 2008 3:04 am

lol rivera...u r OP NOT counted Razz
    riverasho

Post by riverasho Sat Nov 22, 2008 8:46 am

zomg!! tell me if i should use it or not :{
    riverasho

Post by riverasho Sat Nov 22, 2008 8:47 am

oh and if you have to download the video just DL it .. it takes like 30seconds-1minute30seconds its like a 1 min clip i put together to test
    elfinvisible
    elfinvisible

Male Number of posts : 344
    Location : behind you when we are in combat then stun 4 life XD
    Registration date : 2008-06-30

Post by elfinvisible Thu Nov 27, 2008 8:33 am

lol it's a nice vid you have made Should i use this ltitle clip in a future pvp video? 564645

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 1:26 pm