The Council of Elders

Login here.. And play nice..

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Council of Elders

Login here.. And play nice..

The Council of Elders

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+19
Ninjadin
Eddy
Xen
KarL
Ann
Soulprince
Primecutz
Animas
Slayton
Thao
Sorride
Rauthar
Kargildonar
Fuel
Asukra
Kenedi
Kemsyt
xtraxer
Chaz
23 posters

The Council of Elders Community Building Events! Please Read.

Asukra
    Officer

Female Number of posts : 1324
    Registration date : 2008-06-29

The Council of Elders Community Building Events! Please Read. - Page 2 Empty Re: The Council of Elders Community Building Events! Please Read.

Post by Asukra Fri Mar 06, 2009 4:13 am

For events where DKP is the only prize, higher DKP will be given to winner.

Then for the ones where the DKP is part of the prize, its gonna be lower. Like if you are gonna get an insignia for winning, you will only get say 25DKP extra, whereas if there is no prize you will get double say 50DKP for winning.

Ofc everyone who lost will still get their DKP for attending/being there at the end.
    Chaz
    Chaz
    Council

Male Number of posts : 578
    Registration date : 2008-06-30

The Council of Elders Community Building Events! Please Read. - Page 2 Empty Re: The Council of Elders Community Building Events! Please Read.

Post by Chaz Fri Mar 06, 2009 4:32 am

Asukra wrote:For events where DKP is the only prize, higher DKP will be given to winner.

Then for the ones where the DKP is part of the prize, its gonna be lower. Like if you are gonna get an insignia for winning, you will only get say 25DKP extra, whereas if there is no prize you will get double say 50DKP for winning.

Ofc everyone who lost will still get their DKP for attending/being there at the end.

nice work alison!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Asukra
    Officer

Post by Asukra Fri Mar 06, 2009 4:36 am

Uhh im having a problem..

I can add members manually. I can also add them from the armory.. but we are not retail >_>

So I might need a lot of help with this >.<
    Kemsyt
    Kemsyt
    Retired
    Retired

Male Number of posts : 3881
    Registration date : 2008-06-28

Post by Kemsyt Fri Mar 06, 2009 4:56 am

nice asuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu! we all r here to help u in this Very Happy
    Asukra
    Officer

Post by Asukra Fri Mar 06, 2009 4:57 am

I cba with the classes/race.. But gota put names corectly.

If we are going to use a DKP addon to make life eaiser than the main needs to have the correct name, then we can sign the alts to it.

Like I put Chaz for Chazs chars but rly i need to put the name of his rogue.. etc.

If the leaders can register on the site then I can give em access to help me with this
    http://councilofelders.freedkp.org/fr/register.php?s=b784f6dd4b9465b84f665b31dbe13338
    Kemsyt
    Kemsyt
    Retired
    Retired

Male Number of posts : 3881
    Registration date : 2008-06-28

Post by Kemsyt Fri Mar 06, 2009 5:10 am

i've registered already there asu and ready to help u Smile
    KarL
    KarL

Male Number of posts : 318
    Registration date : 2008-09-13

Post by KarL Fri Mar 06, 2009 5:12 am

i have registered also Smile
    Xen
    Xen
    Council

Male Number of posts : 310
    Registration date : 2008-11-15

Post by Xen Fri Mar 06, 2009 6:38 am

Great ideas asu and everyone else.. I'm registerd
    Eddy
    Eddy
    Council

Male Number of posts : 511
    Registration date : 2009-02-26

Post by Eddy Fri Mar 06, 2009 8:00 am

So we need our event alts to start from lvl 0?

BTW I love this event thing, Ima Join as soon as i get home.

Idea***

-Raid Stormwind Duel Pits Naked by surprise and convince the allys to strip down and Fight us naked too (Note** The Idea is to get them Naked and Duel us)

-Have all make gnomes toons and go to each Ally city and talk good about the COE, like go to a random Ally and Say "Did you Know COE is the Best Guild On The Horde Side?" or something positive and ignore the insults.

-Also run naked trough SW Naked and the last one to dies win (No Stealth)

-Go to a the towns where new players start their journeys and give them 5k (we could farm 100k) and give it away

Laughing That's just a few. Ill have more brain storming during the weekend

Asukra
    Officer

Post by Asukra Fri Mar 06, 2009 8:13 am

Only certain events will require you to have a char below lvl 70. For now, these are the races which use lvl 1 chars (not the ones through instances), and the lvl like retail even we did - some people could try it again.

most will require a lvl 70 with nd gear - so basically most people either have ND gear on their donor or on an alt. If you don't then we will be doing instances for people to get this gear.
    Ninjadin
    Ninjadin
    Elite

Number of posts : 749
    Registration date : 2008-12-08

Post by Ninjadin Fri Mar 06, 2009 8:28 am

OMG....damn Chaz...I think this is the best ideea u ever had Very Happy
    I'm up for the event =D
    Fuel
    Fuel
    Veteran

Male Number of posts : 2130

Post by Fuel Fri Mar 06, 2009 8:41 am

Registered.
    Crazy
    Crazy
    Elite

Male Number of posts : 830
    Registration date : 2008-10-02

Post by Crazy Fri Mar 06, 2009 8:59 am

The Council of Elders Community Building Events! Please Read. - Page 2 903437 all events look cool, i like naked bt run most Razz, because that's really funny, all naked and mounted look so The Council of Elders Community Building Events! Please Read. - Page 2 199938
    Majyk
    Majyk
    Veteran

Male Number of posts : 1327
    Registration date : 2009-01-20

Post by Majyk Fri Mar 06, 2009 9:35 am

Lots of good ideas, can't w8 for these events to start, ima go register now.
    mp383
    mp383

Male Number of posts : 14
    Registration date : 2009-02-26

Post by mp383 Fri Mar 06, 2009 9:55 am

registered. Hope the events doesnt fall on any weekends or im doomed =[ (me cant play on weekends)
    Amad
    Amad
    Elite

Male Number of posts : 1132
    Registration date : 2008-09-17

Post by Amad Fri Mar 06, 2009 12:19 pm

Great ideas Very Happy Ima try to be there in as many events as possible Razz
    Chaz
    Chaz
    Council

Male Number of posts : 578
    Registration date : 2008-06-30

Post by Chaz Fri Mar 13, 2009 8:35 am

cgz to people that are leading in DKP

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Mar 29, 2024 2:14 am